KULLU MANALI HONEYMOON PACKAGE @ 18000/-
5 Nights 6 Days
ABOUT KULLU MANALI
Kullu, is the capital town of the Kullu District in state of Himachal Pradesh. It’s situated on the banks of the Beas River in the Kullu Valley about eleven kilometres north of the Bhuntar airport. Nestled in the lap of the majestic Himalayas, Kullu is a veritable jewel in the crown of Himachal Pradesh. The breathtaking beauty of its marvellous landscapes and snow covered mountains, the hospitality of its people, their distinctive lifestyle and rich culture have enthralled travellers for aeons.
Kullu is an open valley formed by the Beas river between Manali and Largi. Kullu valley is famous for temples, Natural beauty and its majestic hills covered with pine and deodar forest and prawling apple orchards. Beas river presents a succession of magnificent, clad with forests of deodar, towering above trees of pine on the lower rocky ridges. The valley is sandwiched between the Pir Panjal, Lower Himalayan and Great Himalayan range.The Valley is the biggest valley in the Kullu district, in the state of Himachal Pradesh, India. The Beas River runs through the middle of the valley.
December and January during winter observe lowest temperatures ranging from 4 °C to 20 °C, with some snowfall. Annual highest temperature in summer ranges from 25 °C to 37 °C during May to August. Months of July and August are rainy because of monsoon, having around 15 cm rainfall monthly. Climate is pleasant in October and November
– Day 1 – Delhi- Manali (560 Kms/ 12 Hrs)
– Day 2 – Manali Local sightseeingOvernight stay at Manali.
– Day 3 – Manali – Rohtang Pass / Snow Point – Manali
– Day 4 – Manali – Kullu – Manikaran (85 Kms One side)
– Day 5 – Manali – Delhi (580 Kms/12 Hrs)
– Day 6 – Back to Delhi
– Take evening Semi Sleeper Luxury Volvo A/c coach from Ramakrishna Ashram Marg New Delhi,
– Start Your Honeymoon Tours From Delhi.
– Departure 17.15 Hrs, Overnight on the board.
– On Arrival Manali Pickup from Bus stand and Transfer to Hotel, Check in the Hotel.
– After Refreshment. leave for half day sightseeing tour.
– Evening free for strolling on Mall Road and Shopping in local Market. Late evening drive back to hotel.
– Dinner and Night stay in Manali Hotel.
– Manali Sightseeing Places:Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vashist springs and temple, Nehru Kund, Van Vihar and more.
– Manali – Rohtang Pass / Snow Point – Manali – (DirectPayment Basis)
– After Breakfast, proceed for a full day trip to Rohtang Pass reroute visit Rahala Water Falls and Rani Nullah falls Solang Valley.
– Over Night Stay at Hotel.
– After breakfast leave for full day sightseeing tour to kullu and manikaran.
– Visit Manikaran via Kullu and Kasol Valley.
– Enjoy River rafting in kullu on own basis.
– Visit Kullu showl Factories, evening get back to hotel for night stay.
– Manikaran is located 85 kms from Manali at an altitude of 1760 m, in the Parvati Valley on the banks of river Parvati, northeast of Bhuntar in the Kullu District of Himachal
Pradesh, its 45 Kms from Kullu.
– Manali – Delhi (580 Kms/12 Hrs)
– After breakfast day enjoy shopping on The Mall Road.
– Catch Evening luxury Volvo coach at 15.30 Hrs to Delhi.
– Overnight on the board.
Arrive Delhi in the morning by 07:00 Hrs with sweet memories.
Inclusions / Exclusions
– Accommodation in Hotel on Twin Sharing Basis ( 2 Person in 1 Room)
– 02 Tickets in a Semi-sleeper A/c Volvo bus with a thigh rest for utmost comfort. | Delhi – Manali – Delhi
– 1 Free Pickup from Volvo Bus Stand Manali
– Sightseeing By Alto/IndiGo/Swift Dzire Car
– 1 Free Drop to Volvo Bus Stand Manali
– Welcome drink on arrival.
– Flower Bed Decoration Ones
– Tea / Coffee maker in the room
– Honeymoon Cake Ones
– Candle Light Dinner Ones
– Fresh Fruit Basket Ones
– Apple Cider/Fruit Wine Ones
– Kesar milk for the couple at Night Ones
– Evening Tea with cookies
– Daily Morning Tea, Breakfast, Dinner in hotel ( Total 3 Breakfast, 3 Dinners).
– All Taxes
– All expenses of personalised nature like phone calls, laundry, cool drinks etc.
– All Entrance Fees
– Anything not mentioned in the “Package Cost Includes”