ABOUT SAM SAND DUNES
One of the most popular tourist attractions of Jaisalmer, Sam Sand Dunes is a must- visit in the Rajasthan state. If you visit the ‘Golden City’, then it is a must that enjoy a Desert Safari because if you do not explore the vast Thar on a camel’s back, you really miss all the fun. Visiting the Sam Sand Dunes is the highlight of Jaisalmer tour.It is generally said that the best time for a camel safari is before sunset, between 4-6 PM or before sunrise, between 4-6 AM. During these hours, you experience the best warmness of the local people and the sight is no less than a carnival. Notice the children and the camel owners, clad in their traditional clothes. Though there are still such portions of the desert that are still untouched but offer a memorable experience.Placed at a distance of 42-45 km from the main city, these dunes are simply a delight. The road leading to sam sand dunes is very well-maintained by theIndian Arm forces.Regarded as top 10 must see tourist destinations in Rajasthan by Lonely Planet,the sand dunes of Jaisalmer is a rare desert area, lying on the borders of Jaisalmer Desert National Park. Either hop onto a camel’s back or opt for a jeep safari.There is also an option of desert camping where you can stay in mud cottages and Swiss tents, right next to the dunes. During your stay, enjoy special dance and music performance by Rajasthani performers along with relishing vegetarian and non-vegetarian delicacies. Do not forget to carry their cameras.
Mode Of Transportation : Volvo/Traveller
Departure Location : Iffco Chowk – Gurgaon
Departure Time : 6:30 PM
Desert Camp | Camel Ride | Fold Dance | Jeep Safari
Day 0 : Depart from Delhi at 06:30 PM from IFFCO Chowk metro station.
Day 1 : Reach Jaisalmer- Jeep Dune bashing , Overnight stay at Jaisalmer in camps.
Day 2 : Camel Safari- Visit Longewala and Kuldhara Village- Overnight stay at Jaisalmer in Hotel.
Day 3 : Visit Jaisalmer fort- Afternoon departure to Delhi.
Day 4 Reach Delhi in Morning.
Day – 1 Jaisalmer Arrival | Jeep Dune Bashing
- Depart from Delhi by 6:30 pm.
- Travel overnight. Take a halt at Pokhran for breakfast.
- Reach Jaisalmer and get checked in to camps.
- Freshen up, relax and have lunch at camps.
- Enjoy a thrilling evening, going for Jeep Dune Bashing.
- Experience the culture of Rajasthan through a folk dance.
- Have your dinner and sleep for the night.
- Wake up early and enjoy breakfast in the desert.
- Go for camel Safari in the morning.
- See why camels are called the ships of desert.
- Get chills in your bone by exploring abandoned village of Kuldhara.
- Visit the border town of Longewala, the spot for Indo-Pak war of 1971.
- Return to Jaisalmer and have your dinner and get a good night’s sleep.
- Wake early and recharge with breakfast.
- Check out and go on to a guided tour of Jaisalmer City.
- Enjoy your lunch and get ready for departure.
- Depart for Gurgaon and travel overnight to reach Gurgaon next morning. Reach home with lots of amazing memories.
Entire travel as per the itinerary.
Accommodation in Swiss Tents for 1 night & in a hotel for 1 night at Jaisalmer.
5 meals – 2 Meal (Day 1) + 2 Meal (Day 2) + 1 Meal (Day 3)
Jeep Dune Bashing Camel Dune SafariTeam Captain and throughout the trip.
Driver night charges’ , toll tax, parking charges.
GST (5%) is applicable extra.
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Entry Fees/Camera Fees for entering any monument.
Tips to helper, cook, guide or any staff.
Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
Quad Sharing INR 6999
Triple Sharing INR 7499
Double Sharing INR 7999
Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.