|Kashi Braj Yatra|
Cost Per Person
Having a Religious & Culture importance and the oldest living city in the world since ages and known as Culture Capital of India and better known as Varanasi Or Banaras. Currently Banaras is situated in east part of UP and is a district. Considering its religious importance Varanasi is well connected with all Major cities across the India thru trains and connected thru all Major town of north and east India via road and all Major town in India via Air (also some international destinations)
While you visit Kashi below are the places where you can visit during this trip as per your choice
- Kashi-Vishwanath Temple & Annapurna Mata
- Kaal Bhairav Temple
- Kashi Ghat Aarti (Evening)
- Connectivity - Varansi is well connected with all Major cities across the India thru trains and connected thru all Major town of north and North West India via road.
- Airport - Lal Bahadur Shashtri Airport
- Railway – Varanasi Junction, Banaras (Manduadih), DeenDayal Upadhyay Jn (30 KMs)
- Bus Stand - ISBT Varanasi
Religiously important and one of the oldest know city in the world since ages and birth place of Bhagwan Shri Krishna and where he spend his childhood in nearby area and now its better known as Braj (a collective area of some part of West UP/East part Rajasthan/South part Haryana in nearby area now days) and local people know as Brajwasi. Currently Mathura is situated in west part of UP and is a district in west UP bordering Rajasthan & Haryana. Considering its religious importance Mathura is well connected with all Major cities across the India thru trains and connected thru all Major town of north and North West India via road. While you visit Mathura below are the places where you can visit during this trip as per your choice.
- Shri Krishna Janambhoomi (Place of birth of Shri Krishna)
- Gokul (Where Shri Krishna brought up and spend his childhood)
- Vrinadavan (a nearby area where Shri Krishna spend his childhood) (So many temples in Vrindavan dedicated to Bhagwan Shri Krishna)
- Connectivity - Mathura is well connected with all Major cities across the India thru trains and connected thru all Major town of north and North West India via road.
- Airport - Nearest Airport is Agra (70 KM) and New Delhi (150KM)
- Railway – Mathura Junction, Mathura Cantt are major Railway station
- Bus Stand - ISBT Mathura (Mathura Bus stand)
Proposed Itineraries :
01 - 04 Nights/05 Days : Kashi-Mathura
** Local Sightseen are subject to time as this depends upon arrival of train/flights/local condition (Weather/Traffic/Political)
** You can not cover maximum local sightseen due to time constrain
** Suitable for small groups/FITs OR book train from Varanasi to Mathura
Arrival at Varanasi Station/Airport and transfer to hotel. Evening Ganga aarti.
Early Morning Kashi Vishwanath Temple & Kaal Bhariav Temple and afternoon Sarnath Visit.
Early Morning Departure for Mathura (710 KM) 11 Hrs drive.
Early morning Mathura sightseen (Janambhoomi and Vrindavan).
Early Morning Gokul visit and departure at Mathura Station.
You Can Also Travel
Amritsar, Dharamshala, Dalhousie (7D/6N)
Amritsar, Dharamshala, Dalhousie - BEST DOMESTIC PACKAGE TOURCost Per Person:
Best Package For KASHMIR TOURCost Per Person:
Best Package For Winter Adventure Trip To DooarsCost Per Person:
Best Tour Package for Rajasthan TripCost Per Person:
Braj Yatra (3D/2N)
Best Tirth Yatra Package For Braj YatraCost Per Person:
Golden Triangle (5D/4N)
Best Golden Triangle Tour Package By TravelitesCost Per Person:
Point to Understand/Remember :
• Hotel Check-in/Out timings is 2 PM & 12 PM. Any service related issue you need to handle with hotel directly (People may face this during peak season due to shortage of staff/high occupancy)
• Old cities are not allowed to use cars in restricted area and have to use local e-rickshaw or available local transport (Varanasi/Mathura City /Vrindavan & local markets specially)
• Please be aware of local touts in these area and handle them directly with care and try not to involve in any arguments with them.
• Please have a better understanding of local conditions before you visit.
• Please carry adequate cash for trip but not everything in cash (keep using UPIs where can used)
• Book Monuments tickets in advance online thru asi.payumoney.com
• Aware of Pick-pockets
• Aware of Monkeys in Vrindavan (Glasses,Mobiles) Monuments
• Do not litter in monuments or city and carry some carry bags/garbage bags for garbage since to keep area and environment clean is individual responsibility and not just government.