Cost Per Person
Thank you for connecting with Travelites!
We are happy and grateful to have this opportunity to plan your holidays. Planning someone's holidays is a huge responsibility and it is important to deliver great experiences. We do that by following one simple motto - You, the customer comes first. With us, you will always have fun loving holiday experiences because that is our utmost priority. Promising a memorable trip to you on your holidays!
Please Find The Package Details :
Tour Inclusions :-
- Hotel / Houseboat accommodation on DBL/Twin Sharing basis on MAP basis.
- Arrival & Departure Srinagar Airport.
- Swift/Etios for 02 - 04 Pax, Innova for 06 Pax, 14 seat Tempo Traveler for 08 to 12 Pax
- All Sightseeing & transfers as per Itinerary.
- Day Trip to Sonamarg
- Day Trip to Gulmarg
- Trip to Pahalgam
- Sightseeing of Pampore Saffron fields and Apple Orchard valley
- Local Sightseeing of Mughal Gardens, Tulip Garden
- 01 Hour Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
- Driver Charges, Toll, Parking included
- Meeting & Assistance on Arr / Dep by our Representative.
Tour Exclusions :
- Expenses of personal Nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, table drinks, beverages etc.
- Cable Car Ride (Gondola) in Gulmarg
- Pony ride in Gulmarg / Pahalgam / Sonamarg
- Trip to Aru & Chandanwari, Betab valley in Pahalgam
- Trip to Thajiwas Glacier in Sonamarg as it is done by local taxi
- Services of a Guide, Entry tickets & other Misc. Charges
- Any other services not in the program
Tour Optional Cost :
- Cable Car (Gondola ride) in Gulmarg 1st Phase: Rs 850/-Per Person & 2nd Phase 1000/-Per Person
- Trip to Aru & Chandanwari, Betab valley in Pahalgam Union Vehicle @3000/- per vehicle
- Betab Valley Entry Ticket @100 Rs per person
- Entry fees for any Garden 50- 100 Per Person (approx)
Arrive Srinagar :
Upon arrival, meet our representative and transfer to the hotel. Afternoon enjoy the site scene of Shankaracharya Temple & Tulip Garden. Evening return to visit Local handicraft showroom for hand - knotted especially silken shawls, carpet and jewelry ornaments.
Overnight stay in Hotel.
Srinagar - Sonamarg – Srinagar (86 kms / 2:30 hours approximately) :
After breakfast leave with a full day excursion for Sonamarg “The meadow of gold. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg is also called “The meadow of gold”. Sonamarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. The place is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lake. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer.
Drive back from Sonamarg to Srinagar. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Srinagar - Pahalgam (85 kms / 2:30 hours approximately) :
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam ‘Valley of Shepherds’. In Pahalgam enjoy the nature and admire the beauty of this quiet place and be in awe of the serene surroundings. a best place for a Honeymoon Couple surrounded by snow clad mountains with dense forest of pine and deodar trees, vast meadows, and Fresh Fast running river. The natural beauty makes it a popular hill station of India. You can go trekking along the mountainous path and explore the beauty on the way.
Overnight stay in Hotel.
Pahalgam - Srinagar (85 kms / 2:30 hours approximately) :
After breakfast drive towards Srinagar, later enjoy the site scene of the famous Mughal Gardens, Cheshma Shahi “Royal Spring”, Shalimar “Garden of Love”, Nishat Garden “Garden of Pleasure”, Tulip Garden, Botanical Garden.
Overnight stay in Hotel.
Srinagar - Gulmarg (56 Kms / 2:00 hours approximately) – Srinagar :
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg “Meadow of Flowers” 2730 Mts. above sea level. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and the highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. Later, visit the local market in Gulmarg. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view en route from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek up to Khilanmarg which can be covered in about 3 to 4 hrs. or enjoy the scenic view of Kongdoori on a Cable Car Known as Gondola (on direct pay basis).
Evening enjoy 1 Hour Shikara ride in Dal Lake. Overnight stay in Houseboat.
Airport Departure :
After breakfast, get ready for transfer to the Srinagar airport / Railway Station to board your scheduled flight for onward destination.
You Can Also Travel
Sri Lanka (6D/5N)
Enchanting Sri Lanka: Unveiling Nature's Marvels, Culture, and Bliss!Cost Per Person:
Vietnam Unveiled: Discover the Beauty and Riches of the East!Cost Per Person:
Discover Dubai's Splendors: Unforgettable Experiences Await!Cost Per Person:
Maldives Tourism : Unforgettable Getaways in a Tropical ParadiseCost Per Person:
Discover Singapore: The Lion City's Unforgettable Tour AwaitCost Per Person:
Discover Malaysia: A Tapestry of Cultural Marvels and Natural Beauty TourCost Per Person:
Uncover the Treasures of Cambodia on an Extraordinary Guided TourCost Per Person: