|Golden Triangle Tour|
Cost Per Person
Capital city of India and one of the old city in India and now the Union Territory with largest metropolitan area in India. City is situated on the bank of river Yamuna and surrounded by Haryana & Uttar Pradesh.
Delhi city was having old Muslim & Mughal culture before independence but now it is having mixed Indian culture due to people are residing here from each part of India and also from neighboring countries. Despite of adapting modernization the city still having old market and other places in Old Delhi. Below are the places which can be visited in Delhi
- Red Fort (Lal Quila)
- Qutub Minar
- India Gate
- Sansad Bhavan (Old & New)
- Bahai Temple (Famous as Lotus Temple)
- Connectivity : Connected to Each major town within India with Air & Railways and well connected internationally
- Airport - Indira Gandhi International Airport /Domestic Airport
- Railway - New Delhi, Old Delhi, Hazrat Nizamuddin & Delhi Cantt stations
- Bus Stand - ISBT (Kashmiri Gate/Sarai Kale Khan/ Anand Vihar)
Agra one of the major point in Braj (Though not have any significant temple in city or nearby area) and was the Old Capital city of India during Mughal Empire and one of the old city in India situated on the bank of river Yamuna in the state of Uttar Pradesh in West bordering Rajasthan & Madhya Pradesh. This city is famous for its Historical Monuments and also of the largest shoe manufacturing city in the world. Also famous of a Unique Sweet called Petha. Below are the places of Interest during the visit.
- Taj Mahal (Close on Friday)
- Agra Fort
- Sikandra (Tomb of akbar)
- Fatehpur Sikri
- Connectivity - Connected to Each major town within India with Railways and few towns with Air (Lucknow/Mumbai/Bangalore/Ahmedabad)
- Airport - Kheria Domestic Airport
- Railway - Agra Cantt, Agra Fort, Raja Ki Mandi, Idgah Agra, Tundla (a nearby town for east bound trains)
- Bus Stand - ISBT Sikandra & Idgah Bus Stand
Pink City of India again one of the major point in Golden Tringle (Aprox 280 KMs drive from Delhi & 240 KMs Drive from Agra) and the Capital city of Indian State Rajasthan. This city is famous for its Historical Monuments and famous old market (identical shops). This city is one of the major city of Rajasthan ( Rajputana) culture. Below are the places of Interest during the visit.
- Amber Fort
- Pink City Market
- Hawa Mahal
- Fatehpur Sikri
- Connectivity - Connected to Each major town within India with Railways and Air with few International Destinations as well by Air.
- Airport - Jaipur International Airport
- Railway - Jaipur Junction, Gandhinagar Station, Dahar Ka Balaji station
- Bus Stand - ISBT Jaipur Sindhi Camp
- Hotel (3* or Equal Hotel)
- Meal (Only Breakfast at Hotel)
- Car (As per tour size 2- Dezire or Equal/ 2-6 Ertiga or Innova) with one time parking.
- Anything not mentioned above (Entry Tickets/local guide/Tips/local transport)
- Any expense by traveler in case of any delay of flight/train or due to any local condition (Weather/Traffic/Political)
- Any additional sightseen or double sightseen and have to pay for additional cost.
Arrival at Delhi Airport/Station and transfer to hotel. Afternoon Delhi local sightseen.
Early departure for Agra. Agra sightseen.
Early Departure for Jaipur on the way Fatehpur Sikri.
Jaipur local Sightseen.
Departure at Jaipur.
You Can Also Travel
Amritsar, Dharamshala, Dalhousie (7D/6N)
Amritsar, Dharamshala, Dalhousie - BEST DOMESTIC PACKAGE TOURCost Per Person:
Best Package For KASHMIR TOURCost Per Person:
Best Package For Winter Adventure Trip To DooarsCost Per Person:
Best Tour Package for Rajasthan TripCost Per Person:
Kashi Braj Yatra (5D/4N)
Best Tirth Yatra Package For Kashi Braj YatraCost Per Person:
Braj Yatra (3D/2N)
Best Tirth Yatra Package For Braj YatraCost Per Person:
Point to Understand/Remember :
- Old cities are not allowed to use cars in restricted area and have to use local e-rickshaw or available local transport (Taj Mahal/ Fatehpur Sikri/Amber fort & local markets specially)
- Please be aware of local touts in these area and handle them directly with care and try not to involve in any arguments with them.
- Please have a better understanding of local conditions before you visit.
- Taj Mahal closed on Fridays so Plan trip accordingly
- Please carry adequate cash for trip but not everything in cash (keep using UPIs where can used)
- Book Monuments tickets in advance online thru asi.payumoney.com
- Aware of Pick-pockets
- Aware of Monkeys in Monuments
- Do not litter in monuments or city and carry some carry bags/garbage bags for garbage since to keep area and environment clean is individual responsibility and not just government.