|ANDAMAN EXOTIC BEACH ISLANDS TOUR|
Cost Per Person
- Port Blair (Own Hotel Sea View) # Accommodation, as per mention above
- APAI MEAL :- (Daily Break Fast – Lunch – Dinner)
- Ross Boat & Entry Fees Tickets
- All Entry Fees
- Personal Vehicle as per Itinerary
- All kinds of transport & Luxury Taxes
- Assistance at all arrival & Departure point
- Tickets to Port Blair – Havelock – Neil By Govt Ferry.
- Parking Charge.
- Welcome Drink
- Private Cruise 3 Way – Per Person 2000/- (Base Category seats)
Any Kinds of personal Expenses or optional tour or extra meals ordered
Elephanta Beach Boat Tickets – Per Person 1000/-
Trips, Travel insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Internet Services etc.
Ross Island-Light and Show- Per Person 575 /-
Nort Bay Island Boat Charge – Per Person 500/-
Jolly Buoy Island Boat Tickets- Per Person 1000/- (Flexible)
- Any Water Activities :
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Walk
- Andaman Dolphin
- Semi Submarine Coral Safari
- Glass Bottom Ride
- Jet Ski
- Banana Ride
- Sofa Ride
- Speed Boat
HOTELS & RESORTS :
- PORT BLAIR – ANANYA RESIDENCY / HOTEL GAJ / NS RESIDENCY / MK RESIDENCY / ISLANDER INN
- HAVELOCK – HOTEL RADHAKRISHNA / HOTEL ANIBESH /GREEN WOOD BEACH RESORT
- NEIL – GREEN PARK / HOTEL NEIL BANJARA / NEHA PALACE
- RANGAT – HOTEL AVISE / HOTEL PRIYA INTERNATIONAL / HOTEL UK NEST
- DIGLIPUR – HOTEL B D / HOTEL D K / HOTEL ADHI
Payment & Cancellation Policy :
Our payment and cancellation policies are as follows:
- 50% of the package amount at the time of booking.
- Balance amount 5 days before check- in.
Booking cancelled on or before 30 days of arrival: NIL
Booking cancelled in between 30 to 15 days of arrival: 50% retention charge & 50% refund.
Booking cancelled on or within 15 days of arrival: NIL refund
Any booking for peak season (15 Dec to 15 Jan): NIL refund
In case of any unexpected bad weather condition or due to cancellation of ferry or helicopter or seaplane to Havelock or any other island, an equivalent hotel will be provided at Port Blair with additional cost.
No refund will be made for unused room nig
Port Blair sight Seen :
Arrival at Port Blair Airport & move to the hotel. After lunch start the breathtaking trip to Corby’s Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town, and to the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail.
Overnight in Port Blair.
Port Blair Ross Island (Ross Island closed on Wednesdays) & " Chidiyatapu Beach (35kms from Port Blair)"
After an Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of the Islands during the British Rule. The Island still houses the Commissioner’s Place, the bakery, British Officer’s Club, a church and an old cemetery of the British officer’s on the Island; though these buildings now lie in ruins. The Island now is home to the spotted deer and peacocks that are seem roaming free and playing within the ruins on the Island Chidiyatapu Beach (35kms from Port Blair). It is the southernmost tip of South Andaman. The lush green mangroves, forest cover with numerous chirping birds and the Sylvan Sands and Mundapahar beaches make it an ideal picnic site and also at evening one can enjoy the Sunset Point.
Return to Port Blair. Overnight at Port Blair.
Port Blair To Havelock :
Early morning departure by inter-island ferry to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). Enjoy your afternoon at the World Famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach number 7). And overnight in Havelock.
(Note-This day your breakfast will be at Port Blair if you are traveling by a early morning ferry ask the Hotel to give a pack breakfast, Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets provided to you please report 45minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card – subjected to weather condition)
Havelock To Neil Island :
After breakfast from cheek out from the Hotel & transfer to Havelock jetty for your Neil ferry proceed towards Neil Island (37 Kmsby sea route) by govt ferry to have a great look of beautiful beaches Bharatpur Beach + Laxmanpur Beach + Natural bridge Return back in the evening & stay overnight at Neil islands hotel.
Neil to Port blair :
After lunch from cheek out from the Hotel & Transfer to Neil Island Jetty for your Port Blair Ferry and cheek in your hotels & stay overnight at Port Blair.
Port Blair 06 - Departure :
Post breakfast takes the departure transfer to Port Blair airport for your onward journey.
You Can Also Travel
BANGKOK - PATTAYA (5D/4N)
Customized Adventure Tours in Thailand - Explore Bangkok and PattayaCost Per Person:
Discover Bali's Enchanting Beauty: Where Serenity Meets AdventureCost Per Person:
Sri Lanka (6D/5N)
Enchanting Sri Lanka: Unveiling Nature's Marvels, Culture, and Bliss!Cost Per Person:
Vietnam Unveiled: Discover the Beauty and Riches of the East!Cost Per Person:
Discover Dubai's Splendors: Unforgettable Experiences Await!Cost Per Person:
Maldives Tourism : Unforgettable Getaways in a Tropical ParadiseCost Per Person:
Discover Malaysia: A Tapestry of Cultural Marvels and Natural Beauty TourCost Per Person:
Uncover the Treasures of Cambodia on an Extraordinary Guided TourCost Per Person:
Phuket & Krabi (5D/4N)
Explore the best of Phuket and Krabi on an unforgettable tropical getawayCost Per Person:
Discover Bangladesh: Rich Culture, Nature's Beauty, Memorable AdventuresCost Per Person:
- Above is just a quote, No rooms have been blocked. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Since the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar is under the restricted area category, please carry a valid photo identity proof for all the travelers issued from competent authorities.
- Our representative will hold the placard outside the exit gate of the Airport.
- Check out time at most of the hotels in Port Blair / Havelock / Neil Island is 08-00 hrs. Late check-out as per availability only, although guaranteed check out is possible paying 50% of the room charges.
- Issues regarding child age to be settled with hotels directly.
We do not book any of our guests to Havelock / Neil in govt. ferry, until and unless there is an emergency or disruption, we may shift the guest to govt. ferry to Havelock & Neil Island.